Ultimate Survival Library Building Guide
In every survival situation mental strength or power is the main thing that can make a difference between life and death. Knowledge is power, with the right survival knowledge you can survive in any emergency situation. That’s why building your own survival library is very important. If disaster happens worldwide, if there is no one to help what will you do? Then a good survival library will come in handy. Our generation depends on technology, but what if there is no power or electricity to run these technologies, then a survival library will save the day for everyone. That’s why today we will discuss everything about building a survival library.
How to build your own survival library?
It’s really easy to build your own survival library. There is two way
1.Virtual survival library
2.Real life library
In emergency situations you cannot rely on technology that’s why virtual library will be useless. A real-life library is the only effective way to gather survival knowledge. We will give you the list of survival books that you must have in your library. In these books you will find enough knowledge to survive in any emergency situation.
The Book List
Here is the booklist that you must have in your survival library:
- SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere.
by John ‘Lofty’ Wiseman
- The Survival Medicine Handbook: A guide for when help is NOT on the way
by Joseph Alton and Amy Alton
by Claude Davis
- Survival Medicine & First Aid: The Leading Prepper’s Guide to Survive Medical Emergencies in Tough Survival Situations
by Beau Griffin
by Claude Davis
- Extreme Wilderness Survival: Essential Knowledge to Survive Any Outdoor Situation Short-Term or Long-Term, With or Without Gear and Alone or With Others
by Craig Caudill
by Department of Defense and U. S. Arm
by Fernando Aguirre
by Bryce M. Towsley
by Cade Courtley
- Alton’s Antibiotics and Infectious Disease: The Layman’s Guide to Available Antibacterials in Austere Settings
by Alton MD, Joseph and Alton ARNP, Amy
- 40 Projects for Building Your Backyard Homestead: A Hands-On, Step-By-Step Sustainable-Living Guide
by David Toht
- How to Survive Off the Grid: From Backyard Homesteads to Bunkers (and Everything in Between)
by Tim MacWelch and Editors of Outdoor Life
by Dominic Bradbury
by Brett L. Markham
There are so many survival books available in the market but these books are the best in business. A book can just give you the knowledge but it’s all on you in emergency situations.
For other books and resources check out The Book Shelf on this page we have listed books and reference material you may want to add to your survival library.